Kawasaki KX 125 G1 89 Manual Clymer
Covers - The Kawasaki KX125 (1982-1991), KX250 (1982-1991) and KX500 (1983-2004).
Clymer manuals are essential for those wanting to service their own vehicle for practicality or to cut down on repair costs. They are specifically written for the "do-it-yourselfer" so that you can learn procedures step by step to safely and efficiently carry out repairs in a real setting without specialist tools or workspaces.
- Two column layout with large print
- Step by step instructions
- Thumb tabbed chapters for quick access
- Detailed exploded views and photos
- Numbered table of contents and extensive index
- Bold figure numbers to quickly match instructions with illustrations and photos
- Quick reference data
- Periodic Lubrication, Maintenance and Tune-Up
- Fuel and Emission Control Systems
- Electrical System
- Cooling System
- Wiring Diagrams
- Front Suspension and Steering
- Rear Suspension
Delivery and Returns
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to our warehouse. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products.