Suzuki DR 350 SEX (US Market) 99 Oil Filter Cover O-Ring
Delivery and Returns
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to our warehouse. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products.
SERVICE YOUR BIKE
The complete guide to performing a standard service on your bike, including: replacing your oil filter and oil, air filter, spark plugs, coolant and brake fluid. Professionally filmed in our studio, Nick Hine shows you exactly how to do each job - with clear, close-up shots, tips, advice and techniques that enable you to do a professional finish - even if you have no experience.
All DVDs start and end with the bike on the ground, They don't miss out any steps and always use standard home garage tools where possible and show you how to make your own special tools where necessary. We explain why you need to do each task and try to give you a good understanding of the principles behind each job.
THIS COMPREHENSIVE 40 MINUTE DVD SHOWS YOU HOW TO
- Drain your oil and remove your filter
- Choose the correct oil for your bike
- Fit the new filter, refilll the oil and accurately check the level
- Remove your fuel tank and replace your air filter
- Remove and check your old spark plugs
- Gap and fit your new spark plugs
- Refit the fuel tank and pipes
- Drain, flush, mix and refill your coolant
- Replace your brake fluid
- Know the difference between DOT 3, 4, 5 and 5.1!
- Bleed your brakes correctly to ensure a good firm lever