DVD GUIDE - HOW TO REPLACE CHAIN AND SPROCKETS
The complete guide to checking, removing, replacing and maintaining your chain and sprockets. Professionally filmed in our studio, Nick Hine shows you exactly how to do each job - with clear, close-up shots, tips, advice and techniques that enable you to get a professional finish - even if you have no experience.
All DVDs start and end with the bike on the ground, They don't miss out any steps and always use standard home garage tools where possible and show you how to make your own special tools where necessary. We explain why you need to do each task and try to give you a good understanding of the principles behind each job.
THIS COMPREHENSIVE 35 MINUTE DVD SHOWS YOU HOW TO
- Check and assess your chain and sprockets for wear
- Safely jack and support your bike
- Correctly remove different types of chain
- Replace each component independently
- Fit your new split link correctly
- Adjust and maintain your new chain