DVD GUIDE - HOW TO REPLACE FORK SEALS
REPLACE YOUR FORK SEALS
DONT JUST READ ABOUT HOW TO DO IT,
All DVDs start and end with the bike on the ground, They don't miss out any steps and always use standard home garage tools where possible and show you how to make your own special tools where necessary. We explain why you need to do each task and try to give you a good understanding of the principles behind each job.
THIS COMPREHENSIVE 36 MINUTE DVD SHOWS YOU HOW TO
- Safely jack up and support your bike
- Remove the wheel, fairings and of course forks
- Dismantle and separate each fork and crucially, in what order!
- Separate the fork halves
- Inspect and clean the internal components
- Inspect and replace the bushes
- Remove and refit the fork and dust seals
- Install the fork internals Install the forks back in the bike
- Rebuild your bike