DVD GUIDE - HOW TO REPLACE HEADRACE BEARINGS
REPLACE YOUR HEADSTOCK BEARINGS
DONT JUST READ ABOUT HOW TO DO IT,
The complete guide to checking, removing, replacing and upgrading your headstock bearings. Professionally filmed in our studio, Nick Hine shows you exactly how to do each job - with clear, close-up shots, tips, advice and techniques that enable you to do a professional finish - even if you have no experience.
All DVDs start and end with the bike on the ground, They don't miss out any steps and always use standard home garage tools where possible and show you how to make your own special tools where necessary. We explain why you need to do each task and try to give you a good understanding of the principles behind each job.
THIS COMPREHENSIVE 36 MINUTE DVD SHOWS YOU HOW TO
- Accurately check your headstock bearings for wear and play
- Safely jack up and support your bike
- Remove the wheel, fairings, forks and of course headstock
- Remove the old bearings and races from the bike and the headstock
- Make your own special tools
- Fit the new bearings and races
- Grease, install and adjust the headstock
- Torque up your bolts in the correct order
- Rebuild your bike