GREAT RIDER CAFÉS 9
FEED YOUR RIDE
Our Great Rider Cafés series continues with three from the northeast.
This café was suggested to us for its friendly atmosphere, great service, generous portions and very reasonable prices. It's open late (until 9pm) Monday to Thursday, making it a great place for a meetup.
If a view is what you're after, then look no further. Oasis café overlooks the North Bay, with upstairs seating on the balcony for customers to catch a bit of sun in the sea breeze. Oh, and the food is good too, from homemade soups to fantastic burgers.
Traditional hearty food served with a smile. This old school biker-themed café is filled with interesting artefacts to keep you entertained while you wait. Thursday night is bike night.
Let us know about your favourite café by emailing email@example.com
Featured so far
- DL8 5QH - Manor Bikers Café
- FK20 8RY - The Green Welly Stop
- IG10 4HR - High Beach Tea Hut
- LL20 8DR - The Ponderosa
- IP14 3BX - Lakeside Café
- IP28 6AE - Walkers Snacks
- LS25 5LX - Squires Café Bar
- ME16 OST - Reca Community Biker Café
- NN12 7QD - The Super Sausage Café
- RH5 6BY - Ryka's Café
- RH13 8DU - The Chalet Café
- SY4 1EB - Montford Bridge Café
- SY13 2AF - Lynn's Raven Café
- TN21 OER - Wessons Café
- TN15 6SW - Hollyville Café
- TN15 7RR - Oakdene Café
- TN16 3BA - Spitfire Café
- TN25 6DA - The Airport Café
- TN25 6SP - Blue and White Café
- TN31 7AY - Quayside Kitchen
- WA7 4UH - Bikers Food Emporium
- WV15 6QJ - The Food Stop
- YO21 1YN - The Whistle Stop
- YO25 9RX - Seaways Café
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to receive updates and new posts straight to your in-box.