JERRY IS OUR LATEST INTERESTING MOTORCYCLE VISITOR
WITH A BEAUTIFUL BITSA - CHECK THIS OUT
Jerry popped in last week, with a new and marvellous bike he's made! It is a 1998 CG125W although you would never know it to look at it! A ‘bitsa’ indeed it is.
Here is the recipe from the man himself:
* Tank seat and headlight are from a 1960 MZ 125 RT
* Sidepanel and tail lamp from a BSA Bantam
* Silencer from a BSA C15 – and it fits straight on the original pipe!
* Mudguards from a 1957 Peugeot 125
* Toolbox from a 1950s Puch 250
* Switchgear from a 1977 CG125
* Handlebars from a Yamaha LC350
Lots of things are from Wemoto –
* The paint - it’s Aprilia light red
* Grey handlebar grips
* Air filter
* Chain & sprockets
* Wheel bearings
It took a year to build. I wanted it to look like a 1950s Italian bike which I can’t afford.
John at Wemoto did the speedo face (the speedo is off a monkey bike by the way!)
And my future plans for the bike? Stainless spokes with MZ alloy rims and a pillion seat.
Nice one Jerry, what a beautiful bike!
Who wants one? Tell us what you think email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to receive updates and new posts straight to your in-box.