Battery Charger - Optimate Pro 8 S - Automated Charger for up to 8 Batteries
OptiMate Pro 8-S - the unique 8-battery optimiser which can automatically recover deep-discharged batteries. Now with new DUAL PROGRAM to select different charging programs for Engine Start & Deep Cycle batteries. All batteries connected will be automatically assessed, recovered, charged & tested - within hours. Charges all lead-acid batteries from 3Ah to 55Ah and will maintain batteries from 3Ah to 90Ah. This range covers everything from standby batteries in burglar alarm panels, to motorcycle & powersport batteries through to medium car batteries. OptiMate Pro 8-S is the perfect tool for battery and second hand vehicle dealers and is the ultimate battery management centre!
- Automatically assesses, recovers, charges, tests, up to 8 batteries simultaneously.
- For all 12V lead-acid batteries - lead-antimony, lead-calcium, sealed "MF", or "Gel" types.
- Batteries of different types, sizes and condition can be dealt with simultaneously.
- Automatic individual detection and recovery mode for deep-discharged batteries (from as low as 2V).
- Detection of "shorted cell" type defects.
- Each battery individually optimised through electronic current and voltage monitoring.
- Sensing circuitry eliminates over-charging. No gassing possible!
- Unique "double-check", circuitry ensures quickest optimal charge regardless of battery condition.
- Automatic individually applied test for excessive rate of self-discharge.
- Clear and simple battery status indicator panel for each battery. One glance is all that's needed.
- 1.2 Amp constant current charge, then constant voltage float charge to keep batteries fresh and ready to go.
- Reliable, field-proven OptiMate hi-tech circuit design.
- Full automatic electronic protection against inverse polarity connection & short-circuit. There are no fuses to replace.
- So safe, it is impossible to generate a spark, even by short-circuiting.
Delivery and Returns
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to our warehouse. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products.