Metal Mule Pannier Frames KTM 990 SM-T
Metal Mule Pannier Frames
- Developed with the bike's overall width in mind.
- Individually designed for each model of bike for exact fit.
- Constructed using 18mm mild-steel tube which has 2mm wall thickness.
- Scolloped joints and TIG welding technology give frames exceptional strength.
- Bolt directly to three or more existing fixing points - no drilling or machining required.
- Stability bridge connects rear of frames.
- Superb finish - shot blasted, etched primed and powder coated in black matt or silver (colour depends on bike model).
- All fasteners and fitting instructions provided.
- Can be fitted with or without Metal Mule rear rack.
- Manufactured in the UK
Delivery and Returns
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to our warehouse. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products.
|Givi Boxes||Givi Racks|
|Givi Panniers||Givi Plates|
|Plates for OE Rear Racks||Givi Rack and Plate Kits|
The Givi luggage system offers a complete range of solutions to mount luggage on your motorbike. These are basically divided into three different systems:
Monorack Sidearms:Lateral supports that offer a fitting base for the different GIVI Top Box Plates. These can be Nylon or Aluminium Plates and are divided into two types: The Monolock type, made for smaller and lighter top cases, for bikes over 500cc. Although Monorack Sidearms can fit both of them, Givi do not recommend fitting Monolock top cases for bikes larger than 500cc.