Paddock Stands and Accessories | Paddock Stands
Non Stock Item Ordered On Request OnlyFront Headstock Stand
• Strong tubular frame supplied with a range of pins to fit the most common headstock sizes.
• Once in place, access to all mechanical components at the front of the bike is made easy.
• Stand folds down for compact storage when not in use.
• Supplied with width and angle adjustable rubber support pads to quickly and easily use as rear support stand.
Headstock Height: 730mm
Minimum Rear Stand Width: 160mm
Maximum Rear Stand Width: 270mm
Headstock Pin Sizes: 12, 15, 16, 18, 20, 24mm
Non Stock Item Ordered On Request OnlyDescription Universal Rear Wheel Stand with Rubber Supports • Lifts and stabilises any dual swing arm motorbike quickly and easily. • Fitted with width and angle adjustable rubber support pads. • Rubber supports mounted on heavy-duty box section for continuous professional use. Minimum/Maximum Width: 245/320mm
Non Stock Item Ordered On Request OnlyDescription
Single Sided Rear Support Stand - Without Pin
• Suitable for motorcycles with single rear swing arm which cannot be supported both sides.
• Heavy-duty construction.
• Supplied without locating pins, these need to be purchased separately for the rear spindle diameter of bike to be supported.
Locating Pin Ø25.5mm - RPS3S1
Locating Pin Ø27.5mm - RPS3S2
Locating Pin Ø28.5mm - RPS3S3
Locating Pin Ø40.5mm - RPS3S4
Minimum/Maximum Height: 200/275mm Lifts and stabilises front or back end of hard and soft tail cruiser style bikes quickly and safely. Features adjustable arm height and soft PVC sheath for protection to underside of bike. Design of stand ensures rim and tyre protection and once bike is supported, allows easy removal of front or rear wheel.
Non Stock Item Ordered On Request OnlyLocating Pin Height: 380mm Axle Ø: 11.5, 14.5, 18mm Quick and easy to use. Simply hook into the rear axle. Available to use for bikes with rear axle inner diameters of 11mm, 14.5mm and 18mm. When needing to move the bike, un-hook the stand off the axle and place onto the footpeg for future use.