GREAT RIDER CAFES 6 - MORE SOUTHEASTERN TREASURES
FEED YOUR RIDE
Like feasting your eyes on old British bikes? Then head to the Hollyville on a Sunday morning. If you need proof, check out this video of the car park uploaded by a visitor. Great food, sensible prices, and conveniently located near Brands Hatch - what more could you want?
If you thought patriotism was dying, you can think again. This cafe not only serves up truly British dishes - liver and bacon followed by spotted dick, anyone? - it acts as a museum for Biggin Hill. With RAF artefacts and pictures, Help-for-Heroes banners, and a collection tin for the Wings Appeal, it's a mini-heritage centre. With motorcycle parking out front and a warm greeting for bikers inside, it's a place to learn as well as eat.
If you're looking to enjoy possibly the best coffee in Rye in beautiful surroundings, the Quayside Kitchen is for you. Located just behind the Rye Heritage Centre, it's an opportunity to make this cafe visit more of a day out. The interior is clean and modern, the staff is friendly, and the food is great. With outside seating, you can make a quick stop on your bike and enjoy the cafe's organic ice cream shake in the sunshine.
Featured so far:
- The Airport Cafe TN25 6DA
- Blue and White Cafe, Ashford, TN25 6SP
- Reca Community Biker Cafe, Maidstone, ME16 OST
- The Chalet Cafe RH13 8DU
- The Green Welly Stop, Tyndrum FK20 8RY
- Manor Bikers Cafe, Bellerby DL8 5QH
- Montford Bridge Cafe SY4 1EB
- Oakdene Cafe, Wrotham, Sevenoaks TN15 7RR
- The Ponderosa LL20 8DR
- Ryka's Cafe, Box Hill, RH5 6BY
- Seaways Cafe Fridaythorpe, Y025 9RX
- Squires Cafe Bar, Nr Leeds LS25 5LX
- The Super Sausage Cafe, Towcester NN12 7QD
- Wessons Cafe, Heathfield, TN21 OER
- The Whistle Stop, Whitby YO21 1YN
Even more cafes recommended by you coming soon...
Contact email@example.com to add your favourite.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to receive updates and new posts straight to your in-box.