Suzuki GSX 1300 RL0 Hayabusa 10 Swinging Arm Pivot Bearing Kit (By All Balls USA)
Kit Contains 4 Parts: 4 Needle Bearings Includes Suspension Bearing on Swinging arm
All Balls Swing Arm Repair Kit
- Kit contains all of the bearings, seals and bushings required to rebuild a swing arm to factory specifications.
- All Balls bushings are manufactured from 52100 bearing steel for improved performance and extended life.
- All Balls Kits feature TeflonD coated washers in place of the thrust needle bearings. The TeflonD coated washer offers superior resistance to dirt, water and lack of lubrication which are all factors leading to permature failure.
Delivery and Returns
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to our warehouse. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 30 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products.
Sealed Bearing 2RS - DDU
All the wheel bearing we supply are 2RS - DDU.
Double sealed and ready lubricated with premium grease for added protection against dirt and water ingress and are made of high strength AISI 52100 chrome steel components for the rolling elements and the inner and outer rings; to ABEC 1 dimensional tolerances and C3 radial clearance tolerance.
The bearings also undergo electronic noise and vibration testing according to ANSI/AFBMA Standard 13-1987.
Care And Maintenance
Although bearings are subjected to large amounts of stress and are continually being used to fulfil various duties, they are precision made and typically last a long time (bearing failure is often due to improper installation and fitting). However high-mileage bikes and dirt bikes, which are exposed to a lot of mud and water, can become vulnerable and require attention sooner than expected.
REPLACE YOUR HEADSTOCK BEARINGS
DONT JUST READ ABOUT HOW TO DO IT,
The complete guide to checking, removing, replacing and upgrading your headstock bearings. Professionally filmed in our studio, Nick Hine shows you exactly how to do each job - with clear, close-up shots, tips, advice and techniques that enable you to do a professional finish - even if you have no experience.
All DVDs start and end with the bike on the ground, They don't miss out any steps and always use standard home garage tools where possible and show you how to make your own special tools where necessary. We explain why you need to do each task and try to give you a good understanding of the principles behind each job.
THIS COMPREHENSIVE 36 MINUTE DVD SHOWS YOU HOW TO
- Accurately check your headstock bearings for wear and play
- Safely jack up and support your bike
- Remove the wheel, fairings, forks and of course headstock
- Remove the old bearings and races from the bike and the headstock
- Make your own special tools
- Fit the new bearings and races
- Grease, install and adjust the headstock
- Torque up your bolts in the correct order
- Rebuild your bike