GREAT RIDER CAFES 7
A FEW FROM THE WEST
Located just off the bridge in Runcorn, there are some great roads surrounding the BFE Cafe. Upon arrival, the atmosphere is warm and welcoming, particularly on Tuesdays - the cafe's bike nights. Whether you're there to enjoy the nosh (the burgers are great) or to chat to fellow bikers, you won't be disappointed.
When it comes to cafes in the west, we'd be fools to miss this well-known truck stop out. Famous for its friendly atmosphere, tasty fry-ups and freshly brewed tea, it's a great stopping point on a long day's ride. At its best (and busiest, bike-wise) on Thursday's bike nights.
The Food Stop is a very popular resting place, particularly around breakfast time, where you can expect to see tons of shiny bikes in the bike park. It's atmospheric and busy, though the staff are as speedy as they are friendly, so don't let that put you off. It's proper biker cafe - whether you fancy chatting to like-minded people or sitting with the latest motorcycle magazine, you can do it there.
Let us know about your favourite cafe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured so far:
- The Airport Cafe TN25 6DA
- Blue and White Cafe, Ashford, TN25 6SP
- Reca Community Biker Cafe, Maidstone, ME16 OST
- The Chalet Cafe RH13 8DU
- The Green Welly Stop, Tyndrum FK20 8RY
- Hollyville Cafe, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks TN15 6SW
- Manor Bikers Cafe, Bellerby DL8 5QH
- Montford Bridge Cafe SY4 1EB
- Oakdene Cafe, Wrotham, Sevenoaks TN15 7RR
- The Ponderosa LL20 8DR
- Quayside Kitchen, Rye TN31 7AY
- Ryka's Cafe, Box Hill, RH5 6BY
- Seaways Cafe Fridaythorpe, Y025 9RX
- Spitfire Cafe, Biggin Hill, Westerham TN16 3BA
- Squires Cafe Bar, Nr Leeds LS25 5LX
- The Super Sausage Cafe, Towcester NN12 7QD
- Wessons Cafe, Heathfield, TN21 OER
- The Whistle Stop, Whitby YO21 1YN
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to receive updates and new posts straight to your in-box.