GREAT RIDER CAFÉS 8
OUR GREAT RIDER CAFÉS SERIES CONTINUES, THIS TIME BRINGING YOU THREE FROM THE EAST.
So popular that 8,000 people signed against the City of London's plans to disallow its renewal release back in 2014. High Beach Tea Hut has been serving customers for 87 years now and is a favourite with bikers in the area due to its stunning location and scenery. Relaunched last year, it is now bigger and shinier than ever.
An all-weather café, offering outside and indoor seating, with a warm welcome from its friendly staff and fast and tasty breakfasts. The Lakeside Café is the place to be for bikers - its bike nights, which run throughout the summer, can attract a few hundred at a time, live bands adding to the great atmosphere.
This biker-friendly snack bar offers ample parking, making it a popular one for large groups. Serving all your typical truck-stop food at reasonable prices. Walkers Snacks is a hit with motorcyclists on sunny days, though undercover seating is limited, so err on the side of caution in wet weather.
Let us know about your favourite cafe by emailing email@example.com
Featured so far:
- The Airport Cafe TN25 6DA
- Bikers Food Emporium, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 4UH
- Blue and White Cafe, Ashford, TN25 6SP
- The Chalet Cafe RH13 8DU
- The Food Stop, Quatford, Shropshire, WV15 6QJ
- The Green Welly Stop, Tyndrum FK20 8RY
- Hollyville Cafe, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks TN15 6SW
- Lynn's Raven Cafe, Whitchurch, Shropshire, SY13 2AF
- Manor Bikers Cafe, Bellerby DL8 5QH
- Montford Bridge Cafe SY4 1EB
- Oakdene Cafe, Wrotham, Sevenoaks TN15 7RR
- The Ponderosa LL20 8DR
- Quayside Kitchen, Rye TN31 7AY
- Reca Community Biker Cafe, Maidstone, ME16 OST
- Ryka's Cafe, Box Hill, RH5 6BY
- Seaways Cafe Fridaythorpe, Y025 9RX
- Spitfire Cafe, Biggin Hill, Westerham TN16 3BA
- Squires Cafe Bar, Nr Leeds LS25 5LX
- The Super Sausage Cafe, Towcester NN12 7QD
- Wessons Cafe, Heathfield, TN21 OER
- The Whistle Stop, Whitby YO21 1YN
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to receive updates and new posts straight to your in-box.