Select your model using the lists below
Wemoto stocks a comprehensive range of aftermarket motorcycle lighting products, including indicators, headlights and tail lights. These match the original equipment on Japanese and European bikes from 70s classics to the most recent models. We also have the 12V or 6V bulbs and lenses to match.
Where possible, we supply Vicma-branded components for their very high quality (Vicma supplies original equipment to Yamaha, Derbi and other manufacturers, and their products are always e-marked as proof of quality).
Motorcycle headlight parts and bulbs
- Full OE-style replacement headlights for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha and Piaggio.
- Universal complete headlights for other models, or for a change of style
- Motorcycle headlight fairings
- Headlight brackets and mounts
- Motorcycle headlight bulbs – in a case to carry safely on your bike
Motorcycle rear light parts and bulbs
- Complete motorcycle rear light/tail light assemblies
- Motorcycle rear light assemblies with integrated indicators
- Custom universal tail light units
- Tail light Lenses
- LED versions of some tail lights (and indicators)
LED upgrades draw less power from the battery than bulbs and are also more resistant to damage caused by vibration. LED indicators require replacement of the flasher relay to regulate flashing speed.
Yamaha Indicators – and for other major makes
Wemoto stocks Yamaha indicators, plus screw and clamp fittings, and fairing-mounted components for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, KTM, Peugeot, Triumph – and many other manufacturers.
- Complete indicators with amber or clear lens
- LED indicators
- Custom, universal and mini indicators in chrome, black or carbon fibre
- Indicator spacers and connectors
- Indicator stems
- Indicator lenses
- Flasher relays for bulb or LED indicators
Search for motorcycle lighting components, including headlight parts and bulbs, rear lights and Yamaha indicators using the panel opposite.
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Please use the form below to submit your enquiry taking care to enter your correct e-mail address. If you are enquiring about an ongoing order please quote the invoice or order number in the subject line.